"You gotta see penguins throwing popcorn, and chickens on a well-dressed moose."
I do lots of things...I play a little guitar, I fence a bit, I do computer-y stuff...trip over my own feet, scare children on Halloween (but I'm relatively nice to them the rest of the year...they think the same way I do)...love music & dogs, and relaxing at home on a rare day when I'm not working anywhere.
Just strolled in! For those who remember me and wonder where I went...well, 2009 was not my year. I got laid off, had a stroke, and barely earned any HP points. I'm probably not going to be around too much, just to say hi and steal back my pets occasionally, but I wanted those who 'member me to know I'm still alive, mostly. I'm on FB like crazy, so you can find me there if you wish. I hope y'all are doing great! Jimmery "Jimmery"Rabid
- 9 years, 8 months, 19 days ago
How did I become unknown?? Jimmery "Jimmery"Rabid
- 10 years, 9 months, 13 days ago
- 11 years, 2 months, 4 days ago
Unusual Deaths in 1973
* P�ter v�lyi, finance minister of hungary fell into a blast furnace (some sources say a pit of molten iron) on a visit to a steelworks factory at miskolc. * Bruce lee, a martial arts actor, is thought to have died by a severe allergic reaction to equagesic. his brain had swollen about 13%. his autopsy was written as "death by misadventure."
People who died on July 09 (various years)
* 2007 - Charles Lane, American actor * 2006 - Milan Williams, American musician (The Commodores) * 2005 - Alex Shibicky, Canadian ice hockey player * 2005 - Yevgenij Grishin, Russian speed skater * 2004 - Isabel Sanford, American actress * 2004 - Paul Klebnikov, American journalist * 2004 - Chuck Cadman, Canadian politician * 2002 - Rod Steiger, American actor * 2002 - Laurence Janifer, American writer * 1999 - Robert de Cotret, Canadian politician * 1996 - Melvin Belli, American attorney * 1994 - Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player * 1992 - Eric Sevareid, American reporter * 1985 - Jimmy Kinnon, Scottish founder of Narcotics Anonymous * 1985 - Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg * 1980 - Vinicius de Moraes, Brazilian poet and lyricist * 1979 - Cornelia Otis Skinner, American actress and author * 1974 - Earl Warren, 14th Chief Justice of the United States * 1972 - Robert Weede, American baritone * 1967 - Eugen Fischer, Nazi physician * 1955 - Don Beauman, British racing driver * 1951 - Harry Heilmann, American Baseball player * 1949 - Fritz Bennicke Hart, English-born Australian composer * 1947 - Lucjan Żeligowski, Polish general * 1938 - Benjamin Cardozo, American jurist * 1937 - Oliver Law, first African-American commander of U.S. troops * 1932 - King C. Gillette, American inventor * 1927 - John Drew Jr., American actor * 1903 - Alphonse François Renard, Belgian geologist * 1882 - Ignacio Carrera Pinto, Chilean war hero * 1880 - Paul Broca, French physician and anatomist * 1856 - James Strang, Mormon splinter group leader * 1856 - Amedeo Avogadro, Italian chemist * 1855 - Lord Raglan Commander of the British forces during the Crimean War * 1852 - Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan, American politician * 1850 - Zachary Taylor, 12th President of the United States * 1850 - Báb, Persian founder of the Bábi Faith * 1797 - Edmund Burke, British philosopher and statesman * 1795 - Henry Seymour Conway, British general and statesman * 1766 - Jonathan Mayhew, American minister * 1747 - Giovanni Bononcini, Italian composer * 1746 - Philip V of Spain * 1742 - John Oldmixon, English historian * 1737 - Gian Gastone de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany * 1706 - Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville, French Canadian sailor and explorer * 1654 - Ferdinand IV of Germany * 1553 - Maurice, Elector of Saxony * 1386 - Leopold III of Austria * 1228 - Stephen Langton, Archbishop of Canterbury * 518 - Anastasius I, Byzantine Empero Jimmery "Jimmery"Rabid
- 11 years, 2 months, 7 days ago