HOW IT WORKS
- New Members
- Welcome to the Pink Panther,
and thank you for joining.
- Please read the rules carefully -
if anything is unclear, do not hesitate to ask!
- To get started, post your first set:
After your first set, follow the rules below.
- Create a new topic for yourself.
- Post 160 replies (20 pages) in your topic.
- Thumb all the other topics.
- Thumb all the posts in all the topics
Please, no selective thumbing!
- Important: Leave a marker in each topic you have thumbed, with the level the thumb counter is at. This is your proof that you have thumbed that set.
- When the topic's thumb counter reaches 3,
also post a comment in the Comments section.
This serves as notification that
the owner of that topic may post a new set.
- A set is mature when the
thumb counter reaches 3.
- Only one set per member at a time is allowed.
You may delete the topic at any point
- Delete the entire topic
- Important: Refresh the Topics to update the display.
- Create a new topic.
- Post 160 replies (20 pages).
after it has matured. This means that your set may receive more than 3 thumbs, depending on the number of active herd members:-
"Fast points vs. Last points".
NO DRAMA! HAVE FUN
- Be polite and patient. Things can get hectic, accidents may happen.
- Participate in the chat,
be part of the community.
- Stay active.
Sets of members who have been inactive for two weeks or longer will be deleted to minimize clutter.